Friday, March 2, 2007

Dona with Phil Upchurch

I recently had the pleasure of working with the great, legendary Jazz guitarist, Phil Upchurch.
I am currently in the studio working on a new album. YES!! A NEW ALBUM!! (which I'm hoping will be out soon.) And Phil graciously found time in his busy schedule to come in and cut 2 tracks for me!! What an honor. We had a ball.
This new album features some great players like Guitarist Todd Wolf, Bassist Bob Glaub and the legendary singing group The Waters Family Singers! Not to mention some new songs that I co-wrote with former Bob Dylan Keyboardist, Barry Goldberg!

I'm really looking forwward to this new release. I'll be sure to keep you all posted when it is finished and available!!!

More photos & info on the album coming shortly.

-D




No comments: